HOW TO MAKE YOUR BLOG PROFESSIONAL?

Oct 22, 2009

Hi everyone,
For those of you who don’t know me already, my name is Uyen, member of MBA class of Foreign Trade University at HCM city.

Now I’m going to talk to you about my blog and specially how to make your blog professional.

First of all, you have to have an own blog. You can use any website which permit you to create blog: Yahoo 360 plus; My Opera; Blogger;… or anything else.
In my case, I used the website: www.blogger.com. After I followed its procedures step by step and finally I have a blog by myself. This website give us a lot of advantages because you can use the version in language which is suitable for you such as English, French, Chinese, Vietnamese,….

And now, welcome you to join my blog: http://nhuyen.blogspot.com

The most important thing that I want to tell you is how to make your blog professional. First, your blog’s name should be short, the shorter is the more professional.

Second, its features must provide for viewers more advantages to find out information and join it easily.

In my blog case for exemple, there are many useful gadgets such as: About me; Links; My Favourite Blog; Followers; Blog Archive and unusually it has advertisement column for you to make money.

The feature “About me” lets you know basically something about myself. “Links” gives you immediate access to the website and “Favourite Blog” gets you to the blog that I’d love to. With “Counter” I can observe how many people visited my blog. “Blog Archive” help you to take an overview of my entries posted.

In addition, you can have an entertainment with “Daily Horoscopes”, “Free Online Flash Games” or “Body Mass Index Calculator”.

Does my blog look professional?

Some favourite and well-known websites are: Yahoo, Google, Facebook,… designed in a simple way and with user-friendly system for users who have less even no prior computer experience can use it.
So it is one of the reasons that makes them popular.

And now, it’s your turn to do it! Try your best!

0 comments: